Friday

She'll cut my balls off if she finds out.

OMG. It's got a month before my wedding I thought it would be a good idea to have little flutter. Was on to a blazing winning streak, got carried away on black jack. Anyway I couldn't hold back and gambled £5k (for you yanks that's $10,000) of our wedding fund.

...try explaining that to a bride (who obviously I didn't to tell what I was doing) that the weddings off because muggins blow it.

I am so screwed.

It's my own fault, I'm not blaming the blackjack table. But I'm in it so000000000 deep.

What do I do, she'll cut my balls off before marry me now?

1 comment:

Ravi Pathak said...

Hi H Idden,

I saw your comment on Google Analytics blog about excel plug in. Since I didnt have your contact info, I have to post comment here.

I wanted to personally follow up with you on if any problems that you may face on Tatvic Excel Plugin. Please connect with me directly,ravi at tatvic dot com and I will be more than happy to help !

Thanks,
Ravi